The Primitive Method Church built by A F Scott in 1914. Renovated in 2010.
the Castle Street Methodist church grew from a series of meetings held in a cottage on the site back in 1821. the first church building was on St peter’s Street. It was replaced in 1914 by the red brick building facing Castle Street.
Information on the history of the church can be found on its web site:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.