Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Castle Cambridge
  • /
  • Shelly Row
  • Back Forward

24 (2) Shelly Row

History of 24 Shelley Row

The Edward Storey Foundation built these houses in 1844. Nos 17 to 25 (9 -1) Mount Pleasant were built for Clergy Widows. Those on the west side of Shelly Row were for poor women from the parishes of Holy Trinity and St Giles.

1901 vacant

1913 (2)

Mrs Hall

1962 (2)

Miss E E Jolley

Projects

  • Shelly Row

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Shelly Row

Porchers Passage, Shelly Row

12 Shelly Row

8 Shelly Row

10 Shelly Row, Cambridge

Albion Row & Shelly Row – Mapping Relief

23 (3) Shelly Row

8 Shelly Terrace, Shelly Row

18 Shelly Row

7 Shelly Terrace, Shelly Row

27 Shelly Row