Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Chesterton
  • /
  • Hertford Street
  • Back Forward

34 & 36, Derby Cottage, Hertford Street

History of 34 & 36 Hertford Street

In 1981 Sara Payne (CWN 9.4.1981) was told  that the two houses were originally built on the site of the URC church in Victoria Road. They had just been built when the church decided they want ed to use the land. As a result the two houses were moved brick by brick to Hertford Street.

1913

(34)

H Herbert Spicer, printer’s overseer

(36)

Miss Double


1970

(34)

Neville Ward

(36)

Douglas D Parr

 

 

Projects

  • Hertford Street

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Hertford Street

75 Hertford Street, Cambridge

31, Clifton House, Hertford Street

20, Brandon Lodge, Hertford Street

80 Hertford Street

67 Hertford Street

12 Hertford Street, Cambridge

82 Hertford Street

100 Hertford Street

51 Hertford Street

65 Hertford Street