Search by topic
Search by text
Trinity Hall Farm, Milton Road
History of Trinity Hall Farm
Trinity Hall Farm was sold by a Mr C Brown in September 1900. the farm had 7 horses, 18 cows and 100 poultry.
In August 1905 the farm was reported in the press to be without a proper water supply.
Trinity Hall Farm was sold in September 1918 by Mr F W Gwilliams. It is described in the Cambridge Daily News as having 5 valuable cart mares, 2 year old cart filly, a bay yearling filly and a black nag horse. Its 16 cattle consist of a red shorthorn heifer in profit, 3 shorthorn heifers, 4 bullocks about 3 1/2 years old, 7 two year old steers and 1 calf. There were 29 sheep viz. 27 Suffolk Shearling Ewes and 1 lamb, 34 head of poultry and various agricultural equipment.