This was the home of Beryl Hobday after her marriage to William John Sanders in 1934. Beryl had lived at 39 Rock Road until her marriage; she went to the Central Girls School on Parkside and then the Cambridge and County Girls School in Long Road. her work on leaving school was in the rates office in Hobson Street. The family lived here until 1950 when they moved to 59 Holbrook Road.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.