Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Littleport
  • Back Forward
A two-story brick shop with the name J. W. Milson above the storefront, which is crowded with chairs and furniture.

J W Milson, High Street, Littleport c.1905

High Street, Littleport

History of High Street, Littleport

Projects

  • Littleport

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Littleport

8 Globe Lane, Littleport

Old White Hart Inn, Fisher’s Cottage, Littleport

audio

Josh Scott

33 Main Street, Littleport

6 Main Street, Littleport

9 Victoria Street, Littleport

27 & 29 Main Street, Littleport

The Grange, TGWU Convalescent Home, Littleport

1c Main Street, Littleport

5 Victoria Street, Littleport