Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

9 The Crescent, Wisbech

History of 9 The Crescent

Listed Building

Terrace house built c.1797 in two terraces linked by pair of houses sharing common pedimented facade dated 1808 and the Weslyan Chapel, 1803 built by Joseph Medworth (b.1752, d.1827), as part of the planned circus of the Castle Estate.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

Alley Cottage, Carmen Street, Great Chesterford

72 New Road, The Orchards, Haslingfield

The Old Forge, Castle Camps

11 Union Street, Wisbech

Wisbech and Fenland Museum

39 & 40 North Brink, Wisbech

10 The Crescent, Wisbech

Andover Arms, Dover House, Nene Parade, Wisbech

The Ferry Boat, 87 Norfolk Street, Wisbech

Grammar School, South Brink, Wisbech

38 North Brink, Wisbech

31 and 32 Somers Road, Wisbech

6 Union Place, Wisbech