Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

Boars Head, Church Terrace, Wisbech

History of the Boards Head

The Boars Head stood either on or next to Dr Lucas’ house in Church Terrace.

1701 Edward Bellamy owner

(source: The Inns and Taverns of Wisbech – a survey from the earliest times to 1950 by Arthur Artis Oldham, 1993)

Tags

  • Public House

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

The Three Horseshoes, Mill Street, Gamlingay

Red Lion, Whittlesford Bridge

King’s Head, Gracious Street, Whittlesey

Mills (Union) Brewery, Nene Parade, Wisbech

3 Ely Place, Wisbech

9 The Crescent, Wisbech

6 South Brink, Wisbech

2 & 3 Market Street, Wisbech

11 Union Street, Wisbech

Midland Bank, 2 Cornhill, Wisbech

53 Market Place, Wisbech

The King’s Head, Old Market, Wisbech

11 & 12 Old Market, Wisbech