Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • Papworth St Agnes
  • Back Forward
Aerial view of a farm complex featuring a central house with a circular driveway, surrounded by various barns and grain silos.

Dumptilow Farm, c1940s

Dumptilow Farm, Papworth St Agnes

History of Dumptilow farm House

The building, with 8 rooms, was unoccupied in 1942.

1995 occupied by henry St John Sperling, married to Rosemary. Restoration work started in 1975 and the land is farmed under the title of Sperling Farms.

Projects

  • Papworth St Agnes

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Papworth St Agnes

Garage near the Manor House

Tea-water Pond, Papworth St Agnes

Rose Cottage, Papworth St Agnes

The Dolls House, Papworth Agnes

Honeydew Cottage, Papworth Agnes

The cottage near the church, Papworth St Agnes

St John the Baptist, Papworth St Agnes

Hill Farm, Papworth St Agnes

The Cottage, Papworth St Agnes

School and School House, Papworth St Agnes