(1) William J Baker, 25, coachman, b Orwell
Louisa, 22, b Cherry Hinton
William J, 1, b Cambridge
(3) James R Harvey, 34, painter, b London
Agnes, 28, b Hunts
Albert E, 2, b Norfolk
Edith M, 3, b Norfolk
(4) Robert Howson, 47, groom. and gardener, b Hunts
Sophia, 55, b Cambs
Bertha, 15, apprentice dressmaker, b Hunts
William Hook, boarder, 18, railway engine cleaner, b Cambs
(5) Charles Castoll, 45, brewers labourer, b Cambs
Alice, 28, b Essex
Gertrude, 7, b Cambridge
Charles, 5, b Cambridge
Lilian, 2, b Cambridge
Arthur, 2 mos, b Cambridge
(1) Herbert Ingram Smith, 25, fish salesman, b Lincs
Beatrice, 26, b Surrey
Ruby May, 2, b Cambridge
(2) George Lord Scarr, 29, labourer GER, b Cherry Hinton
Hildreth Emily, 21, b Cambridge
Rosie Victoria, 2, b Cambridge
(3) Luke Frederick Heffer, 50, formerly retired victualler now out of occupation, b Exning
Priscilla, 48, jam factory hand, b Cottenham
Ernest Cyrus, 18, kitchen porter, b Slough
Thomas Reginald, 14, house boy, b Beds
(4) George Beach, traveller
Kate M Beach, 39, jam factory hand, b Cambridge
Charles W, 12, b cambridge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Thank you for exploring historical Cambridgeshire! We hope you enjoy your visit.
Did you know that we are a small, independent Museum and that we rely on donations from people like you to survive?
If you love Capturing Cambridge, and you are able to, we’d appreciate your support today.
Every donation makes a world of difference.
The Museum of Cambridge