Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Peter­borough
  • /
  • Conington
  • Back Forward
A dilapidated, single-story cottage with peeling plaster and a crumbling thatched roof stands behind a field of long grass.

Conington cottages c.1930s

Cottages, Conington

History of Conington cottages

These may have been the original Village Row cottages as shown in this OS map of 1926.

A 1926 Ordnance Survey map fragment shows village plots, marked buildings, and field numbers in Conington.

Conington village cottages OS 1926

Projects

  • Conington

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Conington

55 Cavendish Avenue, Cambridge

92 Akeman Street

Leeland’s Court, King Street

21 De Freville Avenue, Cambridge

12 Ram Yard

Lavender Cottage, Bakery, Carmen Street, Great Chesterford

Cowper Road, Cambridge

32 Sidney Street

9 – 17, (121 – 129) Fitzroy Street, Laurie and McConnal, Cambridge

Downing College Athletics ground