Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Horningsea
  • Back Forward
A two-story brick house with a slate roof, a central dark door, climbing ivy, and a white gate in front of a gravel drive.

Old Rectory Horningsea

The Old Rectory, St Johns Lane, Horningsea

History of the Old Rectory

Listed building:

House, built in 1833 for St Johns College with later lean to. Gault brick, low pitched slate roof with end stacks.

Yellow brick building with a grey slate roof, white sash windows, and a black wooden lattice fence in the foreground.

Old Rectory, Horningsea

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Horningsea

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Horningsea

16 Stonebridge Lane, Fulbourn

14 Eden Street

4 Carnaby, Kimbolton

86 & 88 High Street, Horningsea

The Plough and Fleece, High Street, Horningsea

Horningsea Parish recreation ground

Manor Farmhouse, Horningsea

Horningsea data

Barn, west of St Johns Farm, Horningsea

House, High Street, Horningsea

48 High Street, Kings Hatch, Horningsea

Village Pump, High Street, Horningsea

The Fison family of Horningsea & Teversham