Tower mill. Early C19, C20 convertion to a dwelling. Red brick, rendered with cap replaced by polygonal corrugated iron roof. Three storeys, converted to a dwelling. Three casement windows with segmental heads. Main entrance with boarded door faces north. The mill was in use in c.1900, and converted by 1925 to a house. A mill was recorded on the site in 1545.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.