Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Landbeach
  • Back Forward
A rectangular dark stone plaque with the white lettering The Old Rectory, mounted on a rough-textured brick and stone wall.

14 Green End, Landbeach

The Old Rectory, 14 Green End, Landbeach

History of the Old Rectory

Listed building:

House, formerly the rectory. Early C16, but by William Soude (1528-1544, Rector), incorporating part of original C14 or early C15 building redesigned with additions by Robert Masters (1756-1797, Rector) and in C19 by Thomas Cooke Burroughs (1778-1821). Plastered timber frame, C14 or early C15 plastered, moulded brick, C16, C18 and C19 brick.

Tithe Barn late C15 or early C16.

Tags

  • Listed building
  • medieval
  • tudor

Projects

  • Landbeach

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Landbeach

Garage (Brewhouse) nr 87 High Street, Great Abington

2 Belvoir Terrace, Trumpington Road

Newlyn, 14 West Green, Barrington

20 – 22 Green End, Landbeach

29 High Street, Landbeach

85 High Street, The Limes, Landbeach

81 & 83 Green End, Landbeach

Limes farm, Landbeach

Landbeach Parish Pound

21 High Street, Landbeach

93 Green End, North Farmhouse, Landbeach

35 High Street, The Plague House, Landbeach

8, 10, 12, Green End (Milton Cottage, Oak Cottage, Plough Cottage) Landbeach