There were two mills in Shepreth.
The Corn Mill shown on the OS map is probably the Lower Mill. The Upper Mill according to Vanishing Cambridge p.161 was probably used as a paper mill. A new waterwheel was installed in 1924 but a fire in January 1927 reduced the building to not much more than a wheel that was later used to generate electricity.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.