The first meeting of the Rock Allotment Society was held on 6th January 1916 and in March the society applied for a lease of land known as Glebe Allotments. Land was leased by the Borough of Cambridge from the Vicar of Cherry Hinton on behalf of the Society.
To celebrate the centenary of the Rock Allotment Society in 2016 an exhibition was created by Hilary Sutton. The original boards are reproduced here with her kind permission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.