Roseford Road was built on land sold off by St Catherine’s College to a Mr Waterson; 68 plots were offered for sale in 1929. Each had a 30ft frontage and were around 225 in length.
The road was named by Mr Waterson after his niece, Rose Fordham.
(See A Community Remembers: Histon Road p.79)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.