Royal Commission Survey of Cambridge 1959: built in the first half of the 18th century and probably comprised a main range with a single storey kitchen behind … NE of the house is a large timber-framed and brick outbuilding, much altered but probably of the late 17th century, with a massive central chimney stack. The ground floor now forms two garages.
William K Bird
The Priory Nursing Home, Miss Lamb matron
Cambridge District Nursing Home, Miss Lendrum, matron
Miss Constance Bronwen Jones, MB
Miss Patricia Corston, MB
Leonard J Gauge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.