Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Barnwell / Abbey Cambridge
  • /
  • Newmarket Road
  • Back Forward
A wooden gate with a sign reading Welcome to Casey's Yard and a smaller sign stating no parking or waiting access needed 24/7.

141 Newmarket Road, Cambridge (RGL2026)

141 Newmarket Road, By-the-church / Casey’s Yard, Cambridge

History of 141 Newmarket Road

1901 By-the-church

vacant


1913 (141) By-the-church

Alfred J Stearn, dairyman


1963 – 2009

Don Casey

A stone plaque on a brick wall features the carved words Casey's Yard next to a bronze plate commemorating inventor Donn Casey.

Don, Casey, 141 Newmarket Road, Cambridge (RGL2026)

Projects

  • Newmarket Road

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Newmarket Road

86 (37) Newmarket Road

Marleigh Development, Newmarket Road, Fen Ditton

18 (9) Newmarket Road, Sailors Return

255 (166) Newmarket Road

345 (133) Newmarket Road

145 (219) Newmarket Road

129 Newmarket Road, Mildmay House

Ditton Fields Nursery School, Newmarket Road

35 – 37 Newmarket Road

Barnwell Junction Station Platform Building