Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Barnwell / Abbey Cambridge
  • /
  • Newmarket Road
  • Back Forward

615 Newmarket Road

History of Ivett and Reed

1904

Ivett and Reed, stonemasons, established their business here when the cemetery opened in 1904

Projects

  • Newmarket Road

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Newmarket Road

Pye, Cambridge Technopark

178 (79) Newmarket Road, Bell Inn

19 Newmarket Road, Oldhurst

195 (193) Newmarket Road

Marleigh Development, Newmarket Road, Fen Ditton

169 and 167 (207, 206 and 205) Newmarket Road

73 – 75 Newmarket Road, The Bird in Hand

249 (170) Newmarket Road, The Seven Stars

9 – 11 Newmarket Road, Burleigh Arms

146, 148 (64), 150 (65) Newmarket Road