(15) Eliza Sutton, 50, laundress, b Cambridge
(16) Sophia Compton, 62, laundress, b Cambridge
(17) Jane Hutt, 60, laundress, b Cambridge
(18) James Fuller, 55, waiter, b Cambridge
(19) William Royston, 57, Chelsea pensioner, b Hinxton
(20) Thomas M Pepper, 45, carter, b Cambridge
William Sell, 48, groom, b Kneesworth
Noah Frisby, 39, assistant curator, b Cambridge
David Frisby, 42, shoe maker, b Cambridge
James Foreman, 57, college servant, b Over
(15) G W Maile
(16) Arthur J Ludman
(17) John Lloyd
(18) George Baldrey
(20) G H C Crisp
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Thank you for exploring historical Cambridgeshire! We hope you enjoy your visit.
Did you know that we are a small, independent Museum and that we rely on donations from people like you to survive?
If you love Capturing Cambridge, and you are able to, we’d appreciate your support today.
Every donation makes a world of difference.
The Museum of Cambridge