Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Centre Cambridge
  • /
  • Little St Mary's Lane
  • Back Forward
A row of two-story brick houses with bay windows and a low iron fence, shown in a black and white print labeled at the bottom.

Coe Fen Terrace

Coe Fen Terrace

History of Coe Fen Terrace

For further information on the history of the area around Mill Lane see the following site:

https://greatercambridgeplanning-uat.azurewebsites.net/media/fe1ii40k/mill-lane-historic-environment-analysis.pdf

Coe Fen Terrace seems to have been demolished to make way for the Garden House Hotel.


1910

Typewritten document details regarding the four brick and slate houses at Nos. 1 to 4 Coe Fen Terrace, including rental data.

1910 valuation of Foster properties around King’s Mill (Cambridgeshire Archives)


1913

(1) E Ingrey Hall

(2) E C Reeve, carpenter

(3) William Addison

(4) John Shead, assistant school attendance officer

Cecil John Shead

A 1925 Ordnance Survey map segment of Little St Mary’s Lane, Cambridge, with numbered red labels superimposed over buildings.

Little St Mary’s Lane 1925 OS map

Projects

  • Little St Mary's Lane

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Little St Mary's Lane

5 Little St Mary’s Lane, Half Moon

11 Little St Mary’s Lane, Banks Court

13 & 14 Little St Mary’s Lane

1 Little St Mary’s Lane

7 Little St Mary’s Lane

4 Little St Mary’s Lane

6 Little St Mary’s Lane, Dollshouse

9 Little St Mary’s Lane

Museum of Classical Archaeology, Peterhouse Theatre / Library, Little St Mary’s Lane

21, 22, 23, 24 Little St Mary’s Lane / Garden House Hotel