Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Centre Cambridge
  • /
  • Trinity Lane
  • Back Forward

Physwick Hall

History of Physwick Hall

The hall was founded in 1393 by William Fiswick and was merged with Trinity College in 1546.

A Wikipedia article about the hall can be found here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physwick_Hostel,_Cambridge

Tags

  • Cambridge University

Projects

  • Trinity Lane

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Trinity Lane

Garret Hostel / Bishop’s Hostel

Pembroke College (Hall of Valence Marie), Cambridge

Michaelhouse

St John Zachary

Trinity Hall, Cambridge

Clare College (University Hall), Cambridge

Trinity Lane

Jowett’s Little Garden, Trinity Lane