Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Lode
  • Back Forward

Swaffham Bulbeck War Memorial

History of the War Memorial

Listed Building

The war memorial was constructed by Messrs Goddard of Bury St Edmunds and H and F Stevens of Swaffham Bulbeck. It was unveiled on 16 January 1921 and dedicated by the Bishop of Ely. Following a War Memorials Trust grant, it was cleaned and repaired in 2010.

Tags

  • Listed building
  • world war one
  • world war two

Projects

  • Lode

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Lode

54 Sedgwick Street

47 – 48 Sidney Street

White Hart Farmhouse, Burrough Green

19 Station Road, Lode

Baptist Chapel and School Room, High Street, Lode

17 Lode Road, Lode

Lode Data

Lode Street / Road, Lode

25 & 27 Lode Road, Lode

2 Lode Road, Lode

Anglesey Abbey (Priory), Lode

33 Mill Road, Lode

Necton Cottage, 15 Mill Road, Lode