Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Swaffham Bulbeck
  • Back Forward

The Old Rectory, Swaffham Bulbeck

History of The Old Rectory

Listed Building

House, formerly the vicarage built for Rev G.L. Jenyns in 1818 by Charles Humfrey of Cambridge. The house was altered in 1828 by Henry Legge for Rev. Leonard Jenyns.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Swaffham Bulbeck

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Swaffham Bulbeck

The Manor House, Tydd St Giles

7 High Street, Cottenham

29 Hinton Road, Fulbourn

48 High Street, Swaffham Bulbeck

112 High Street, Swaffham Bulbeck

Lordships Cottage, 2 High Street (Chapel) Swaffham Bulbeck

77 High Street, Swaffham Bulbeck

Mitchell Hall Farm, Swaffham Bulbeck

Long Barrow, nr Lythel’s Farm, Swaffham Bulbeck

43 Commercial End, Swaffham Bulbeck

Burgh Hall, Swaffham Bulbeck

Hill (Hillside) Cottage, Old Post Office, Swaffham Bulbeck

30 & 32 Commercial End, Swaffham Bulbeck