Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Woodditton
  • Back Forward

The Mill and Mill House, Woodditton

History of the Mill

1939

Mill Cottage:

Philip W M Balls, b 1915, fishmonger and fruiterer

Norah, b 1918

?

Mill House:

Abraham J Coe, b 1887, miller and merchant

Abraham J Coe, b 1916, farm labourer

Alice M Coe, b 1918

?

?

?

Pamela J Coe, b 1932

James Overhill, b 1861, engineer

Tags

  • watermill

Projects

  • Woodditton

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Woodditton

Hinxton Mill

Kings Mill, Great Shelford

Bulbeck Mill, Mill Lane, Barrington

The Laurels, Woodditton

The Eve Stud, Woodditton

Parsonage Farm, Woodditton

The Forge, Woodditton

Valence House, Woodditton

Potter’s Pond, Woodditton

Whitegates, Woodditton

Symond’s Cottage, Woodditton

The Chalk Pit, Woodditton

The Beeches, Woodditton