Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech St Mary
  • Back Forward

Manor House, Station Road, Wisbech St Mary

History of the Manor House

Listed Building

House with initials T.W. in wrought iron to north gable end and the date 1791 also in wrought iron and in two parts, to south and east gable ends.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wisbech St Mary

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech St Mary

The Vicarage, Church Street, Great Gransden

8, 10, 12, Green End (Milton Cottage, Oak Cottage, Plough Cottage) Landbeach

Village Hall, Burrough Green

Back Lane, Wisbech St Mary

Pound and Lock Up, Tholomas Drove, Wisbech St Mary

High Road, Wisbech St Mary

Wisbech St Mary data

St Mary, Wisbech St Mary