Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

10 The Crescent, Wisbech

History of 10 The Crescent

Listed Building

Terrace house built c.1797 in two terraces linked by pair of houses sharing common pedimented facade dated 1808 and the Wesleyan Chapel, 1803 built by Joseph Medworth (b.1752, d.1827), as part of the planned circus of the Castle Estate. Local brown brick, slate roof and side stack. Three storeys and basement; two ‘bays’. Two second floor, a

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

Wooltens Farmhouse, 36 Barton Road, Comberton

Hill (Hillside) Cottage, Old Post Office, Swaffham Bulbeck

153 High Street, Huntingdon

11 & 12 Old Market, Wisbech

Robin Hood, Friendship Inn, Little Church Street, Wisbech

Wesleyan Chapel, The Crescent, Wisbech

6 North Brink, Wisbech

7, 8, 9 York Row, Castle Square, Wisbech

4 Clarkson Avenue, Wisbech

11 The Crescent, Wisbech

Old School, 1 Hill Street, Wisbech

New Common Bridge, Wisbech

4 Chapel Road, The Coach House, Wisbech