Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

5 The Crescent, Wisbech

History of 5 The Crescent

Listed Building

Terrace house built c.1793 in two terraces linked by pair of houses sharing common pedimented facade dated 1808 and the Weslyan Chapel, 1803 built by Joseph Medworth (b.1752, d.1827), as part of the planned circus of the Castle Estate.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

The Boar’s Head, Lounge India, Royston

Rosemary and Lavender Cottage, Bourn

Duxford Mill

Baptist Church, Ely Place, Wisbech

14 North Brink, Wisbech

11 Market Place, Wisbech

10 The Crescent, Wisbech

43 & 44 North Brink, Wisbech

Wisbech Railway Accident 1855

4 Union Place, Wisbech

12 North Street, Wisbech

Ship Defiance, Old Market, Wisbech

1 York Row, Castle Square, Wisbech