Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward
A woman stands in the doorway of the two-story brick Friendship Inn, which features hanging and painted signage on its facade.

Friendship Inn, Little Church Street, Wisbech (c1950)

Robin Hood, Friendship Inn, Little Church Street, Wisbech

History of the Robin Hood

Originally, the Robin Hood.

1897 renamed Friendship Inn

 

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

5 Ely Place, Wisbech

11 North Brink, Wisbech

22 – 25 North Brink, Wisbech

Former stables to Harecroft House, 51 North Brink, Wisbech

River Nene, Wisbech

The Vicarage, Lynn Road, Wisbech

Congregational Chapel, Castle Square, Wisbech

Midland Bank, 2 Cornhill, Wisbech

Rose Tavern, Riverside Tavern, 53 North Brink, Wisbech

Friends Meeting House, 21 North Brink, Wisbech