Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • Fenstanton
  • Back Forward
A row of brick houses with arched windows and doors and decorative red-brick diamond patterns on the facade behind a hedge.

Elm Place, Honey Hill, Fenstanton (RGL2025)

Elm Place, 1 – 7 Honey Hill, Fenstanton

History of Elm Place

Listed building

Dated E.O. 1847 on stone plaque. Terrace of four cottages. Two-storeys

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Fenstanton

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Fenstanton

20 Church End, (The Rose, The Rose and Crown), Kitchens Farmhouse, Gamlingay

19 Church Street, Needingworth

Highway Cottage, 65 Chishall Road, Heydon

Congregational Church, URC Chapel, Fenstanton

The Queen’s Head, 1 Talls Lane, Fenstanton

1 Kirkby Cottage, 3 Windwhistle, & 5 Ye Old Croft, Church Lane, Fenstanton

Yewhurst, Petersfield, High Street, Fenstanton

Manor House, Cambridge Road, Fenstanton

Swiss Cottage Tea Rooms (Tudor Hotel) High Street, Fenstanton

6 Honey Hill, Methodist Chapel, Fenstanton

Prince of Wales Feathers, High Street, Fenstanton

Hewson’s, High Street, Fenstanton

The Royal Oak, 16 & 18 Honey Hill, Fenstanton