Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • Hilton
  • Back Forward
A two-story farmhouse with ivy-covered brick walls, a tiled roof with three gables, and a low brick wall in the foreground.

Cross farmhouse, Hilton (RGL2025)

Cross Farmhouse, Hilton

History of Cross Farm

Listed Building

C17 T-plan house with C18 front range.

A pond covered in green duckweed with a central patch of reeds sits before two houses and trees under a blue sky.

Pond and Cross farmhouse, Hilton (RGL2025)

In 1948, according to A Maze of Memories, this was occupied by the manager of Hilton Estates, Rupert Stock and his wife Nancy.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Hilton

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Hilton

111 Great North Road, Eaton Socon

23 High Street, Haslingfield

67 Castle Street

Hilton Turf Maze

Hilton school, Village hall

Tied cottages, 7 Potton Road

The Prince of Wales, Hilton

Church Lane, Hilton

Hilton House, Graveley Road, Hilton

Kidmans Farm Cottage, Graveley Road, Hilton

The Limes, The Green, Hilton

Grange Farm, Hilton

Cooks Cottage, High Street, Hilton