Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • Holywell cum Needingworth
  • Back Forward
A two-storey, light-coloured brick cottage with a thatched roof and a central door, fronted by a lush garden of flowering shrubs.

The Front, Holywell (RGL2025)

Hill Farmhouse, The Front, Holywell

History of Hill Farmhouse

Listed Building

Farmhouse dated 1623 in plastered panel on left hand stack. T-plan, two-storeys with single-storey range to left hand.

A brick farmhouse with a thatched roof and the date 1623 on its gable, surrounded by flowering bushes and a small front garden.

The Front, Holywell (RGL2025)

Black and white sketch of a farmhouse with multiple chimneys, flanked by trees and a stone wall under a cloudy sky.

‘The Hill’ Holywell by W G Garden

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Holywell cum Needingworth

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Holywell cum Needingworth

Thornberry Hill Cottages, Wimpole

St Clement, Terrington

156 High Street, Huntingdon

Savernake, The Front, Holywell

The Priory, High Street, Needingworth

Overcote Ferry, Needingworth

Thatch End, The Front, Holywell

Captain Edward’s Bike Shop, High Street, Needingworth

Anchor Cottage, The Front, Holywell

The Queens Head, 30 High Street, Needingworth

House of Dream, Back Lane, Holywell

26 High Street, Needingworth

The Front, Holywell