Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • St Neots
  • Back Forward
A row of cottages with gabled dormers and chimney stacks, featuring advertising signs on the exterior, along a paved street.

Huntingdon Street cottages opposite East Street c.1920

Huntingdon Street cottages, St Neots

History of Huntingdon Street cottages

These cottages were opposite the junction with East Street where Tebbutt’s Road now runs. The one on the right was a confectioners owned by Chris Ashwell in the 1920s.

Detail from an 1889 Ordnance Survey map showing buildings and a street named Huntingdon, with plots marked with the letter P.

St Neots OS 1889

Projects

  • St Neots

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

St Neots

1 New Street, St Neots

Bull Inn, 1 & 2 Old Bull Yard, St Neots

St Neot’s Bridge

St Neots Priory graveyard

16 Market Square, St Neots

Steam Flour Mill, St Neots

28 Market Square, St Neots

John Bull Mill, River Terrace, St Neots

22 Brook Street, St Neots

The Wrestlers, New Street, St Neots