Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Mill Road Area Cambridge
  • /
  • Mill Road
  • Back Forward
Yellow brick corner building with a Romsey Mill charity shop on the ground floor and two street signs for Stockwell Street.

176 Mill Road

176 Mill Road

History of 176 Mill Road

1913

H J Hammond, confectioner and tobacconist

A black and white street scene featuring a person in a long coat on a sidewalk, storefronts, and a horse-drawn vehicle.

192 Mill Road, T J Harmer and H J Hammond, on left (Camb Collection)


1962

E & F Barber, confectioner

Projects

  • Mill Road

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Mill Road

199 Mill Road, Cambridge

168 Mill Road

65 Mill Road (23) (7 Pulling Terrace)

Custodian’s House / Barnwell Chapel of Ease / New Church

139 Mill Road

245 Mill Road, Cambridge

The Cam Foundry, 349 Mill Road, Cambridge

256 Mill Road

100a Mill Road, Wycombe House

documents

124-134 Mill Road, Railway Cottages, Cambridge