Search by topic
Search by text
Russell Place, Russell Street
History of Russell Place, Russell Street
- Philip Pluck, 51, railway porter; Esther; William, 23, railway porter, b Cambridge; Clara, 18, servant, b Cambridge
- George Carse, 38, telephone foreman, b Trumpington; Elizabeth, 36, b Cambridge; Horace, 15, errand boy, b Cambridge; Rose H, 11, b Cambridge; Arthur G, 8, b Cambridge; Alfred W, 6, b Cambridge; Minnie E, 3, b Cambridge; Albert W, 5 most, b Cambridge
- Anne H Wayman, 28, charwoman, b Cambs; William, 17, b Cambridge; Robert, 1, b Cambridge
- John Buttress, 67, labourer, b Haslingfield; Eliza; John, 24, labourer, b Cambridge
- Sarah C Sexton; Henry, 25, coachman, b London; Alice, 14, b London; Laura; Frederick, 10, b Cambridge; John, 8, b Cambridge; Arthur, 5, b Cambridge.
- Samuel Gaunt, carman; Ellen; Hilda; Samuel
- Sarah C Lupson, 23, b London; Winifred V, 1, b Cambridge
- Philip Pluck, 61, porter GER, b Cambridge; Esther, 58, b Cambs.
- Alfred Fuller, 59, labourer GER, b Cambridge; Mary, 55, b Ely; Beatrice Hilda, 17, Jam Factory Hand, b Cambridge; Samuel Alfred Cyril Cohen, grandson, 4, b London.
- William Middleditch, 71, millstone dresser, b Chippenham; Mary, 73, b Scotland.
- Ella Buttress, 76, widow, old age pension, b Hauxton
- Sarah Cardine Sexton, 55, housekeeper, b Essex; Laura Lucy, 22, jam factory hand, b London.
- Samuel Gaunt, 58, sweet boiler, b Beds; Ellen Gaunt, 56, b Hinxton; Samuel George, 18, railway porter, b Cambridge; Hilda, 19, jam factory clerk, b Cambridge; Thomas Impey, boarder, 20, coal porter, b Dry Drayton.
- Margaret Poole, widow, housekeeper, b Cambridge; Arthur Fulger, son, errand boy, b Cambridge; Harry Foulger, son, b Cambridge
- Philip Pluck, plate layer GER
- Alfred Fuller, GER employee
- William Middleditch
- Mrs Sexton
- Samuel Gaunt, carman
- Mrs Parr
2. Agnes M A Driver, paid domestic worker
- Paul M Sugden
- Mrs Driver: This is Agnes M A Driver, widow of Alfred Driver d. 11/6/1917
- Mrs Brand
- Albert Cranton
- Herbert J Fulcher
- Mrs Norris
- Mrs L Warren