Search by topic
Search by text
St Anthony's Almshouses
SS Anthony and Eligius Almshouses, St Anthony Street
History of SS Anthony and Eligius almshouses, St Anthony Street
- Sarah wade, 67, inmate of almshouse, b Cambs
- Ellen Freeman, 68, b Cambridge; Alice M Rawlins, 36, servant, b Cambridge
- Mary Feast, 87, b Cambs; Margaret Parfitt, 12, servant, b Cambridge
- Hannah Sheldrick, 65, b Hunts
- Maria Mullitt [?], widow, 25, b Norfolk
1911: St Anthony’s Buildings
- Mary Presland, 82, b Cambridge
- Ellen Freeman, 70, private means, b Cambridge; Alice Mary Rawlings, 46, companion, b Cambridge.
- Harriet Wisbey, 74, widow, private means, b Cambs.
- Emily Buckle, 76, widow, old age pension, b Norfolk.
- Martha Noble, 83, widow, old age pensioner, b Cambridge
- Ann Elizabeth Ingle, 77, widow, rap, b Cambridge
- Miss Presland
- Miss Ellen Freeman
- Mrs Wisbey
- Mrs Buckle
- Mrs Parr
- Mrs Gifford
1962: St Anthony and St Eligius almshouses