Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Peter­borough
  • /
  • Wansford
  • Back Forward
Colorized postcard showing a stone building with a red tile roof, a man standing in front, and another person on horseback.

Haycock Manor Hotel, Wansford

The Haycock Hotel

History of the Haycock Manor Hotel Wansford

Listed Building:

Hotel formerly a posting house and coaching inn. Early C17 (dated stone ‘1632’ not in situ), later C17 with C18, C19 and C20 additions and alterations. Coursed limestone rubble and freestone with freestone and ashlar dressings. Collyweston stone slated roofs. Two storeys with cellars and attics and lower ranges and outshuts.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wansford

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wansford

10 Peas Hill

14 Bridge Street, St Ives

Sombourne Cottage, 30 Church Street, Guilden Morden

Wansford bridge