Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Petersfield Cambridge
  • /
  • Glisson Road
  • Back Forward
A view of a two-storey brown brick house with a red front door, a white bay window, and a row of similar houses in the distance.

55-57 Glisson Road

55 Glisson Road, Dunsmore

History of 55 Glisson Road

1900

John Henry Leech and his wife Mud Beatrice Emma moved here from 49 Glisson Road.

John was manager of the chemists at 36 Trinity Street.

See Mill Road Cemetery entry

1913

John Henry Leech

1934

In 1934 the Leech family moved to 36 Glisson Road

1962

Mrs B Blair

Mrs Simons

Projects

  • Glisson Road

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Glisson Road

36 Glisson Road, Kesterwell

96 Glisson Road, 9 Caius Street

53 Glisson Road, Wroxham

69 Glisson Road, Summerlea

75 Glisson Road, Oxford House

65 Glisson Road, Fairlight

30 Glisson Road

Crown Inn, 72 Glisson Road / 6 (17) Cross Street / Caius Street

37 Glisson Road, The Croft

54 Glisson Road, Fairholme