Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Petersfield Cambridge
  • /
  • South Street
  • Back Forward

3 South Street, Fox and Duck, Cambridge

History of 3 South Street

1894 Fox and Duck pub

Burnett and Kett. In 1899 the family moved to Mill Road.

1910

The Fox and Duck at no.3 South Street closed

1913

James Saggars, hawker

1962

Charles Hurst

 

Tags

  • Lost Street
  • Public House

Projects

  • South Street

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

South Street

George and Dragon, 8 George Street, Willingham

245 – 247, (167) The Yorkshire Grey, High Street, Chesterton

Fox and Hounds, 68 Main Street, Little Downham

17 South Street, Cambridge

23 South Street, Cambridge

6 South Street, Cambridge

15 South Street, Cambridge

55 South Street, Cambridge

47 South Street, Cambridge

34 South Street, Cambridge

50 South Street, Cambridge

48 South Street, Cambridge

45 South Street, Cambridge