Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Dry Drayton
  • Back Forward

Prince of Wales Public House, Dry Drayton

History of the Prince of Wales public house

1886 Ordnance Survey map showing the layout of Trinity College Farm, Craft's Farm, and surrounding fields in Dry Drayton.

Trinity Farm, Dry Drayton OS 1886

1876 William Amps

This pub was owned by the Star Brewery. There was a large barn attached which blew down in 1953 and a deep well.

Tags

  • Public House

Projects

  • Dry Drayton

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Dry Drayton

The Chequers, Fowlmere

Red Lion, Whittlesford Bridge

The Three Horseshoes, Mill Street, Gamlingay

32, Hill Cottage, Pettit’s Lane

Post Office Cottages, Dry Drayton

Methodist Chapel, Dry Drayton

The Black Horse, Dry Drayton

Edinburgh and Rectory Farm, Dry Drayton

Cotton’s Farm, Dry Drayton

St Peter and St Paul, Dry Drayton

View Farmhouse, Dry Drayton

The Old Rectory, Dry Drayton

Rectory Lodge, Dry Drayton