Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Gamlingay
  • Back Forward
A square stone relief showing a central shield with a cross, surrounded by carved clusters of fruit and flowers.

13 Church Street, Gamlingay early 16th cent. (RCHM)

13 Church Street, Gamlingay

History of 13 & 15 Church Street

Listed Building

House, now two dwellings. Mid-late C16, and small C19 outshut at rear. … This may be the Guildhall which is referred to in documents prior to its dissolution c.1530. (Historic England)

A village street with cottages featuring tiled and thatched roofs, an overhanging shop awning, and two figures on the road.

Church Street, Gamlingay, 13 & 15 on right, 1910.

Cream-coloured two-storey cottage with black trim, dark windows and doors, and a tiled roof, viewed from the pavement.

13 Church Street, Gamlingay (RGL2025)

Tags

  • Listed building
  • tudor

Projects

  • Gamlingay

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Gamlingay

77-79 Green End, Queen’s Head, Jasmine Cottage, Landbeach

33 Mill Lane, Mill House, Bassingbourn

151 High Street, Huntingdon

Maypole House, 39 Church Street, Gamlingay

Garage, Pit Corner, Gamlingay

Gamlingay

80 Church Street, Gamlingay

Cock Inn, Church Street, Gamlingay

86 & 88 Church Street, Gamlingay

53 Church Street, Gamlingay

Cottages, Church Street, Gamlingay

Berries, 22 Church End, Gamlingay

1 Dennis Green, Gamlingay