Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Gamlingay
  • Back Forward
A brick house with a prominent chimney stack stands behind a low brick wall, partially obscured by a dark foreground tree.

The Bull, Church End, Gamlingay, 1930

Old Bull House, 19 Church End, Gamlingay

History of Old Bull House

Listed Building

House, formerly inn. Mid-late C17 extended at rear C19. (Historic England)


The Bull dates from 1610. During restoration a trading token dated 1661 of Richard Atkinson of Potton was found.

Tags

  • Listed building
  • Public House

Projects

  • Gamlingay

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Gamlingay

86, Pettitts Barn, & 88, The Old Byre, High Street, Hinxton

Lime Kilns, Lime Stone Close, Isleham

Hudson’s Ale House, Tally Ho Inn, brewery

38 Mill Street, Gamlingay

Cross roads of Mill Street and Church Street, Gamlingay

Church Cottage, 94 Church Street, Former School and Parish Room

1 Stocks Lane, Gamlingay

Avenells Farmhouse, Church Street, Gamlingay

Church Street, Gamlingay

Cock Inn, Church Street, Gamlingay

1 Church End, Gamlingay

80 Church Street, Gamlingay

20 Church End, (The Rose, The Rose and Crown), Kitchens Farmhouse, Gamlingay