Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Haslingfield
  • Back Forward
A white cottage with a pitched, tiled roof, a central chimney, and a small porch entrance behind a manicured box hedge garden.

7 Church Street, Haslingfield

Hillside, 7 Church Street, Haslingfield

History of Hillside

Listed building:

Cottage. c.1820. Timber-framed and plaster rendered with tiled roof and ridge stack.

The rooves were originally thatched. The two pointed headed windows are said to originate from the former chapel on Chapel Hill.


A document from 1927 titled Licence to Drive a Motor Car for Mrs Ann Stearn of Hillside Cottage, Haslingfield.

Mrs Ann Stearn, 1927 Driving Licence, Hillside Cottage, Haslingfield

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Haslingfield

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Haslingfield

Axe and Compass, High Street, Hemingford Abbotts

Copley Hill bowl barrow

2 Station Road, Orchard House, Waterbeach

Brook Farmhouse, Barton Road, Haslingfield

Hillview, 2 Chapel Hill, Haslingfield

40 Church Street, Grove Cottage, Haslingfield

Green Farmhouse, 12 High Street, Haslingfield

River Farm, Haslingfield

1 Broad Lane, Haslingfield

46 Barton Road, Logie Cottage, Haslingfield

Bushel and Strike / Village Store, Haslingfield

57 High Street, The White Cottage, Haslingfield

8 Church Way, Church Gate Cottage, Haslingfield