Chapel. 1818. Red brick with stucco to north elevation. Slate roofs. Single storey, rectangular plan with small apse to south with vestry possibly a later addition.
Eight wall memorials include two with white marble ovals set on black marble plaques to John Taylor d.1786 and others by W. Haselgrove, and to Ann Brightwell d.1781 and others by J.P. Biggs. Black marble plaque in lobby to William Maling d.1720 and others. Clock by Dison of Linton. Edmund Taylor, tanner d.1804 left a pair of cottages in Horn Lane for a new meeting house built in 1818 at a cost of £1,000. It replaced the original chapel built in 1698, and which fronted the river.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.