Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Little Abington
  • Back Forward
A flint-walled building with a hanging pub sign stands behind five people posed in a line on the pavement in front of it.

The Princess of Wales (date unknown Y.Abi.K12 19489, MoC88/38/2)

22 High Street, Princes Cottage, (Prince /Princess of Wales) Little Abington

History of Princes Cottage

Listed Building:

House, formerly a public house. Early C19.

Wrought iron inn sign to right hand corner. The house was The Princess (later Prince) of Wales PH, opened by 1896 and closed c.1963.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Little Abington

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Little Abington

Priory Cottage, (Augustinian Priory), Stonely, Kimbolton

Mill, Streetly End

39 Ermine Street, Caxton

24 High Street, Jeremiah’s Cottage, Little Abington

1 Church Lane, Little Abington

26 High Street, Abington pottery, Little Abington

48 & 50 High Street, Little Abington

5 High Street, Little Abington

Temple Cafe and Restaurant, Newmarket Road, Little Abington

7 High Street, Old House, Little Abington

38 High Street, Damson Cottage, Little Abington

46 High Street, The White House, Little Abington

4 High Street, Milestone Cottage, Little Abington