Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Melbourn
  • Back Forward

Melbourn United Reformed Church

History of the URC, Melbourn

Listed building

Congregational meeting house. c.1716 enlarged at the south end in 1815 and to the rear c.1830. Brick, rendered, with the 1815 front wall of amber brickwork and some stone detail.

Tags

  • church
  • Listed building

Projects

  • Melbourn

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Melbourn

Enoch’s Cottage, 63, and 64, High Street, Chippenham

Countess of Hardwicke Almshouses, Ermine Way

Pond Farmhouse, 23 The Green, Eltisley

7, Drury Lane, Thatchery Haze, Melbourn

21 High Street, Danesbury House, Melbourn

39 Station Road, Sheene Mill, Melbourn

47 Dolphin Lane, Melbourn

15, Little Lane, Melbourn

14 Mortlock Street, Melbourn

6 Barham Court, Melbourn

131 High Street, Melbourn

66 High Street, Melbourn

77 High Street, Melbourn