Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Shudy Camps
  • Back Forward

The Hall, Shudy Camps Park

History of the Hall

Listed Building

Country house. 1696, 1702, late C18, C19 additions and interior remodelling. … Built for Sir Marmaduke Dayrell.

House, formerly service range. c.1700. … This house is comparatively little altered and is a former service range to Shudy Camps Park (qv), now known as The Hall, to which it is attached.

 

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Shudy Camps

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Shudy Camps

23 & 25 High Street, Lode

Hoback Farmhouse, Wimpole

8 Northampton Street

Street Farmhouse, Main Street, Shudy Camps

Shudy Camps data

Cottage, Mill Green, Shudy Camps

Three Horseshoes, Main Street, Shudy Camps

The Thatch, Main Street, Shudy Camps

Broadview, Hockley Green, Shudy Camps

Thatch End, Mill Green, Shudy Camps

Meadway & Meadside, Shudy Camps

Bramleys, Main Street, Shudy Camps

Manor, Shudy Camps