Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Teversham
  • Back Forward
A grey stone rectangular sign mounted on a brick wall reads Church 30 Road with the text The Old Rectory below.

The Rectory Teversham

The Rectory, Teversham

History of the Rectory Teversham

Listed building

Rectory built in 1819 by James Webster for Rev. John Brocklebank to replace an earlier house, fragments of which may have been incorporated in the present building.

A two-story stone house with sash windows and a conservatory, partially obscured by trees and a tall metal spiked fence.

The Old Rectory Teversham

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Teversham

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Teversham

Toft Manor, Church Road, Toft

Congregational Chapel, Mill Lane, Fordham

68 High Street, (Old Chequers), Wilburton

Teversham Data

Teversham 1850 – 1900

High Street, Teversham

6 Church Road, Teversham

The Rose and Crown, Tamarind, High Street, Teversham

1 Thurlborns Close, Willowes farm, Teversham

Borley Brothers Engineering, Teversham

6 High Street, Spurgeon’s Cottage, Teversham

Corney Grain by Himself

The Fison family of Horningsea & Teversham