Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • The Kite
  • /
  • Fitzroy Street
  • Back Forward

Fitzroy Arms, Fitzroy Brewery, Fitzroy Street

History of the Fitzroy Arms, Fitzroy Street

1865 brewery built by Charles King. King owned it until 1880s

1913 The Fitzroy Arms

William Henry Jones, The Fitzroy Tobacco Stores

 

Tags

  • brewery
  • Public House

Projects

  • Fitzroy Street

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Fitzroy Street

The Wheatsheaf, Angle Bridge, Benwick Road, Whittlesey

Pig and Whistle, Shippea Hill, Burnt Fen

Prince of Wales Feathers, High Street, Fenstanton

2, 4, 6, 8 (1 ) Fitzroy Street

84 (30) Fitzroy Street, Cambridge

144 (60) Fitzroy Street, Cambridge

125 (79) Fitzroy Street, Cambridge

83 (92) Fitzroy Street, Cambridge

69 Fitzroy Street, Cambridge

23, (118) Fitzroy Street

125 Fitzroy Street

143 (72) Fitzroy Street, Cambridge

104 (40) Fitzroy Street, Cambridge